Αρχική iptv-news Levira reflects on year of progress

Levira reflects on year of progress

172


The Estonian digital services provider Levira had consolidated revenues of nearly €10.9 million in 2017, while its EBITDA increased by 20 per cent to €3.6 million.

At the same time, says the company, its investments amounted to €1.9 million, much of which was allocated to the development of high-tech services.

Commenting on the results, Tit Tammiste, chairman of the board at Levira, said: “Levira is gaining more and more the face of a modern technology company, as evidenced by a summary of its economic activities last year. Sales grew three per cent compared to the previous year, and the strong growth was demonstrated by the company’s IT services and telephony business, which grew by 46 per cent and 30 per cent respectively. Network and media services also showed good results”.

According to Tammste, a greater range of services, closer partnerships with partners and increased customer confidence were brought forward in 2017. “We are a strong partner for companies whose business depends on technology, but who want to include a professional service provider in order to provide the necessary solutions”.

Levira entered the IoT market in 2017 and customer contracts made up a major part of remote connectivity solutions.

Exports services accounted for 27% of revenues, with the UK, Sweden and Latvia accounting for the largest share of foreign markets.

Levira is 51 per cent owned by the Republic of Estonia, with France’s TDF holding the remaining 49 per cent of shares.



Source link