Αρχική iptv-news Meelis Anton joins Levira board

Meelis Anton joins Levira board

60
ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ


Meelis Anton, head of Levira’s network services, has become a member of the company’s board of directors.

He joins Tiit Tammiste, the chairman of the management board; Indrek Lepp, the director of media services; and Taavi Tapner, the finance director; on the board.

Anton has been instrumental in the development of Levira’s IoT business, which was launched last year and now has many cooperation agreements.

Prior to joining Levira, he worked for Ericsson’s Austrian and Estonian units and Eesti Post and Cybernetics.

Levira is based in the Estonian capital, Tallinn, and provides digital services.

It is 51% owned by the Republic of Estonia, with France’s TDF holding the remaining 49% of shares.



Source link