Αρχική iptv-news Nova consolidates in Bulgaria

Nova consolidates in Bulgaria

111
ΚΟΙΝΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ


Bulgaria’s Nova Broadcasting Group has gained full control of Netinfo, a company that provides digital media products and services.

However, reports Capital, the deal still has to be approved by the country’s Commission for the Protection of Competition (CPC).

Nova TV has until now owned 70% of Netinfo, with the remaining 30% being held by Radosvet Radev and Hristo Hristov.

The two companies have also operated as separate entities, though once merged could impact on competition in the national online advertising market.

As previously reported by Broadband TV News, Nova Broadcasting Group was sold by MTG to PPF Group, majority owned by the Czech billionaire Petr Kellner, in February.

Netinfo was included as part of the deal.



Source link